Meeting Professionals Love working with Karen
“What a joy it was to have Karen McCullough speak at our Southeast Credit Union Conference & Exposition in Orlando! Not only is she a bundle of energy, she is a fiery Millennial Evangelist who truly inspires, challenges and provokes (in a good way!) change! Booking and working with Karen was easy…she listened to my requests, vision and desires for our program and she totally delivered through 3 days….3 sessions! Attendees poured out of her sessions energized, with concrete take-a-ways; exactly what I had hoped for. Not only does Karen bring branding, social media and futuristic ideas to each session….she lives it and it is evident the moment she steps foot onto the property! Thank you Karen….you helped make our conference a huge success! ”
– Juliann Talley, Event Director
Karen often creates custom introductions for each group. Here is an example of a basic introduction:
Karen McCullough is called a Branding Expert, a Social Media Enthusiast, and a Millennial Evangelist, and she’s on a mission to get you excited about change. She’s an award-winning speaker who inspires and empowers organizations and individuals to evolve, grow, and realize their true potential for excellence.
Karen has a 20 year business background in sales, marketing, branding, and as a retail CEO. She has worked with two great branding and retail giants Leslie Wexner, founder of the Limited Stores and with fashion brand guru Ralph Lauren.
For the last 14 years, Karen has been developing creative solutions and implementing innovative methods for motivating people to embrace and thrive with CHANGE.
She believes that enduring success is the combination of talent, attitude, relationship building, and the ability to adapt and change. Achieving your goals requires honesty to identify what it is that is getting in your way and the courage to change it.
Some of her clients include: The World Bank, Procter & Gamble, Exxon, HP, GE, Humana, and McGraw-Hill.
Today, Karen’s program is called: __________________________
Ladies and gentlemen, Karen McCullough!
What is the best way to set up the room?
- A raised platform is preferred (Karen is 5’1” if you have more than 50 people. This will give audience members a clear, unobstructed view of Karen during her presentation.)
- Please, if possible, make sure the stage or platform is as close to audience as possible, 10 feet or less is great!
- Karen will not be speaking from a lectern. If the AV requires the computer on stage, a small table works. If it is necessary to have a lectern on the stage or platform in order to facilitate the needs of the previous or following speaker, please have them moved to the back of the platform for Karen’s presentation.
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- You will provide an LCD Projector with the capacity to play audio and video and large screen or screens.
Karen will bring her Macbook Pro laptop computer from which she will run her Keynote presentation, and it will have video and sound. She will also bring the VGA adapter and slide advancer. Because Karen uses music in here presentation, she is unable to transfer her program in a USB Memory Stick.
Audio / Video Recording
No audio or video recording of any kind is permitted during the presentation without Karen’s prior written permission.