I’ve worked with Karen McCullough for over 15 years and she has presented to my teams 6 times. (Living the brand) She always shakes things up (in a really good way). Her sessions with our managers have been educational, motivational and eye-opening. I can count on her to leave my leaders engaged and enthusiastic with a clear vision of what needs to be done. She has proven herself time and time again, always delivering the right messages at the right time.
Beyond the Brand, Living the Brand…Employee Branding
Forester research stats that 90% of American consumers form their perception of companies based primarily on the service experience. Discover a new way of thinking about the customer experience through employee understanding and living your BRAND. EndFragment
Today many businesses are redefining their mission and vision as their brands expand into customer and employee engagement. Your brand is the core of your company, the heart of your business, the soul of your culture, and the foundation for a WOW customer experience.
The way you get to WOW is through employee engagement. Engaged Employees are critical to the success of every organization. Engaged employees perform at high levels, create emotional engagements with the customer. Karen McCullough has worked with some of the top organizations and leaders and she has discovered what separates truly connected high engagement teams and leaders from the rest- they live their brand. Living the brand is exciting, and it will empower your team and create brand champions that can only give WOW service! When your employees are in alignment with your brand, the results are amazing and create a WOW customer experience.
Rediscover what makes your business one in a million!
- Grasping a deeper understanding of the customer experience.
- Learning about the major changes shaping the new customer.
- Connecting the organization’s brand to the behaviors of the employees.
- Examining the 5 keys to creating high engagement
- Creating brand champions.
- Discover connection between engaged employees and performance outcomes
- Implementing simple rituals into the day creating more engaged teams
- Showing attendees their role in driving engagement