Karen’s presentation ‘Change is Good – You Go First’ was spot on with our members. She made our delegates feel more comfortable with change and embrace the opportunities that change presents to us each day. She was humorous and connected with our participants immediately when she came floor level and involved members of the audience. She even had one member literally ‘dancing in the aisle.’ Great speaker, great message, great results.
Change is Good…You Go First
One of the biggest challenges facing everyone in the workplace today is dealing with fast-paced ongoing change. In her program Change is Good, Karen McCullough empowers you with three critical steps that will help you lead and inspire change. She will debunk several myths around how to motivate change and share the missing link to changing behaviors. You will receive the framework to successfully change yourself, your team, and your organization.
Whether your natural instinct is to embrace change or to run from it, this program is for you! You will leave with tools that will help you develop a “change mindset” to access new hope, new skills, and a shift in thinking. It’s time to get excited about change and see the opportunities change presents!
- Discover how attendees can lead and embrace change in their organization
- Understand why age-old ideas on how to what drives change do not work
- Discover the 3 keys to change
- Create positive rituals that enforce change
- Gain insights into their resistance to change
- Understand the value of generational intelligence
- Move from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset and be more open to new ideas