Karen, I thought you hit it out of the park. Parts of your message were heard the rest of the conference and I know that I have used gems from your presentation upon my return to work as well. Totally enjoyed your work and meeting you.
Generations Rock – Gaining The Generational Advantage
If you are looking for an upbeat presentation on the Generations look no further. Karen McCullough ‘s keynote takes a positive approach to Generations in the workplace and in your organization. Millennial Evangelist Karen McCullough knows that the workplace days of “one size fits all” and “treat everyone the same” are gone as we are learning to accept the needs and desires of the individual. In this program, participants will acquire tools to help them create an environment of multi-generational trust, collaboration, productivity, and innovation. Tapping into the knowledge and strengths of your multigenerational team will give you The Generational Advantage!
In Generations Rock Karen innovates through her keen perception and knowledge of human behaviors, trends, stories and of course a little rock and roll! Music transcends all boundaries and brings people together. If you are ready to ROCK your event or conference this one is for you!
Book published August 1, 2017 – $16.95 ( Group discounts )
Other Programs around The Generations
Attracting and Engaging Millennials to your Association / Workplace: Looking to the Future
Members of the Millennial Generation have an incredible amount of talent–and they also have incredibly high expectations about their personal time, career advancement growth opportunities, environment, and relationship building. In this keynote, Karen McCullough provides a step-by-step process with specific actions and a plan you can use to attract and engage younger generations to your association. Whatever you decide to do, it’s important to start now. Millennials are the future, and making it without them is not an option.
- Have a better understanding of what each of the four generations finds important and values
- Know and better understand the top ten ‘wants’ of what younger generations are looking for in an association or business related groups
- Continues be “the association” that ‘attracts’ great members and creates a culture where people want to contribute, lead. and grow
- Become enthusiastic about what younger members can add to their association- change is good and at times necessary!
- The three things that ALL of the generations want from their association
- How to “Sell” your association to Millennials